Monday, November 27, 2006

Nadia just got back from spending Thanksgiving in Indiana. She had such a great time hanging out with her family. Here she is with Lori waiting to board the plane and head first to Dallas and then to Bloomington.


In Bloomington she was able to meet her new cousin Olivier. At first she wasn't sure what to think and started to cry. Later, however, she thought he was pretty interesting.
Aunt Traci wanted to hold both of the little babes.

The day after Thanksgiving Olivier decided to see what his cousin tastes like. Nadia was not happy with that at all.

Here she is with her daddy and grandpa. She loved hanging out with them.

4 comments:

BDH said...

Thanks for coming! I had a great time getting to meet you and hope that we can see each other again soon! I just want to correct one thing... you remember that I bit your ear, but you have forgotten to note that you had been headbutting me nonstop just before that. :)

Say hi to your parents for me!

Becky said...

Great pics! Thanks!

Ola said...

Love the picture of Ollie and Nadia, where he licks her face and she cries... It's so funny!

Joan said...

Melissa I finally got brave and its working.. Thanks so much....We love the pictures from Thanksgiving.