
Naked again! Can you believe it. She actually had to have her clothes changed, because daddy didn't put the diaper on tight enough.

Here she is with her bunny. At one point she had her hand on top of it, but of course she moved it when I went to take a picture. She really likes her bunny though. She was napping in her crib yesterday, and I went to check on her. Imagine my surprise when all I could see was a pink blanket and a pink bunny. I quickly picked the bunny up and lo and behold, there was Nadia's face. I went out to the living room to yell at Jeff for putting the bunny on her. He claims he didn't do it and that the bunny wasn't anywhere near her. So he's either lying or Nadia really loves her bunny.

Nadia's decided that she really likes this chair. So of course, it's now become her chair. She likes to sit in it and look around. Last night, she officially made it hers by having a little accident. Like a little puppy she's claimed her territory.
2 comments:
Melissa, these are great pictures! I love the feet ones! She has changed so much! Thanks for letting us enjoy her changes!!!
I'll remember that next time I come over!
Post a Comment