
Nadia was a Moogle for Halloween. They're from the Final Fantasy games. As you can see she was a sleeply little Moogle. Jeff tried to train her to talk like one, but Nadia couldn't get the hang of saying "kupo." She's really good at gurgling and cooing though. Nadia had her own little pumpkin, and it was just her size. I don't think she cared too much about it.
To go along with Nadia's costume I dressed up as Lulu (a character from Final Fantasy X who carries around a moogle doll). It was pretty fun. Jeff dressed up as Indiana Jones and I must say he nailed it.
We all went to a Halloween party at a friends house. Nadia wasn't too happy, but that didn't matter too much because almost everyone there had a kid. So someone was always crying. :)
After the party, Nadia went to her Aunt Lori's house and napped, while her mamma and dadda went and watched a movie. Nadia was pretty glad we didn't drag her along.
5 comments:
I had so much fun with her! She "talked" to me and i had never heard her before so it was cute! i think you both nailed your halloween costumes you both looked really good!
You look great, Melissa! Good job with the costumes. Nadia ia aa 'doll' so it was type casting!
You looked really good... Why Jeff didn't go along and match yours and Nadia's costumes?
I think I just won the bet with Bry, who thought Jeff was a character from the same game as you and Nadia... :)
I've been waiting to see her Halloween costume! You guys look great (even though I'm not familiar with the game).
Post a Comment