Daddy was trying to get Nadia to smile, but it just wouldn't work. So he gave up and squished her face instead.
Here's Nadia just lounging next to her daddy's side.
Nadia is becoming a little pill. As you tell by the look on her face that she's annoyed that her mamma has, once again, gotten the camera out. She's like this with the video camera too. Whenever she hears the beep that means you're now recording she stops doing whatever she was doing and just stares at you! However, when her daddy's holding her and I go to show him a picture I've taken, she likes to look at it too.
Here Nadia is kneeling on her daddy. I thought it was so cute I couldn't help taking a picture. She knows exactly what I'm up to.
5 comments:
That is so funny! I'll be a little cautious with the camera so she won't hate me right away!
If you turn it on away from her so she can't hear it turning on, you should be able to get at least one picture without her knowing what you're up to.
I hate it when they attach to Daddy! It's like, I'm just the food machine but he's all the fun. What's that about?
Such a Beautiful young lady...
We love you. GG & Bruno
Post a Comment