Thursday, December 07, 2006

At Last

I know I've taken forever getting a new post up, but I can explain. When we got home from Thanksgiving our camera batteries died before I could get anything posted. We use rechargable batteries, but somehow they got lost during the trip and I could only find 1. Lori had 2 in her purse but we kept forgetting to ask her if she still had them. We also kept forgetting to get some at the store. Finally, I stole the batteries from the remote control. So now we're back up, and I put lots up to catch us up.



Here Nadia is chewing on her teether. She really likes little things she can hold (and put in her mouth).

This is Nadia in a little bear suit that goes over the clothes to keep her warm when she goes out into the freezing Rexburg weather. (Actually it's been pretty warm lately.)


This is Nadia holding the bottle all by herself. Isn't she great.




Today Nadia had her 4 month wellness check-up. She is 12 lbs 9 oz and 23 inches long. Such a petite little thing. The doctor said we could start trying her on solids so I went out and bought her a high chair. As you can see it's Winnie the Pooh. She actually enjoys sitting in it. It keeps her entertained, I guess because it's something new. (Oh, Jeff dressed her in the outfit. It's size 12 M. Silly men!)


I gave her a bowl so she wouldn't get bored too fast. Wouldn't you know it would end up in her mouth! She's not too sure about textures yet (in food), but it shouldn't be too long before we get her eating solids. At least I hope so.


5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my - how cute! Every day brings changes. She looks so cute and grown up sitting in that high chair - which looks like a really nice one by the way. And your new hairstyle still looks great, Melissa!

Lori said...

How cute! I'll have to come over and check it out! and yeah i have your batteries sitting right here on my desk i just forget to bring them over, but i'll bring them next time i come over!

BDH said...

Sweet chair!! Uncle J looks too comfortable with a regular remote in his hand... how is he going to deal with the movement that the Wii requires?

Ola said...

SHE LOOKS ADORABLE IN THIS HIGH CHAIR... AND IT'S WINNIE THE POOH!!! LOVE IT!

tammy 2-2 said...

Thanks Jeff for putting her in my outfit!