Saturday, November 04, 2006


Who ever came up with the idea of mobiles was a genius. Nadia loves hers. She look up at it and laugh. When she gets really excited she'll wave her arms and kick her legs. It keeps her busy for at least 20 minutes every morning.

Here's Nadia hanging out on mamma and dadda's bed. She likes getting her clothes taken off. The only problem is the cold. We try to keep it warm so she does't freeze when she's getting her clothes changed.


Nadia's a shy little girl sometimes. If you can get her really happy so she's giving big grins, she always covers her face. It's so adorable.

I know I say this a lot, but Nadia really enjoys playing with her daddy. They have such good times together. Nadia's getting more of a personality everyday and her daddy loves it.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Sooooooooo cute! Last time I saw her she HATED having her clothes off, so she's changing! 2 1/2 weeks and I get to hold this little love! And I'm anxious to see her parents too!

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting the nack of these comments.. Melissa you have given us so many different moods of this special little gal.... Thank you so much..... Big loves to you all..
Bruno & G&G

Melissa said...

She still screams when you change her in public restrooms. She's either modest or trying to give people a bad impression.

Regan said...

That little shirt is so cute (as is the baby)! She really looks like you in the middle picture, especially.

Ola said...

She's really adorable. Can't wait to meet her and see for myself...