Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're FINALLY Back!!!!!

I know it has taken me forever to blog, but it's because I haven't been taking any pictures. I didn't take any pictures (bad I know, but both my mother and mother-in-law [plus various siblings] have been taking pictures of my children for me) because life has been hectic and because my camera is broken. Don't get me wrong it still takes pictures, I just can't see what they look like until I put the sd card into my computer.
Now that that's been taken care of, onto the pictures.
In this picture of Nadia I was trying to show off the lovely little purple lip. It didn't show up in the picture but on the left side (in the picture) the corner of her bottom lip is a lovelt brusied purple from her split lip yesterday. She fell forward and it her mouth on the little tv she uses to watch cartoons.

Here is my little Finn all grown up. He is getting so big and today has left behind the 0-3s and moved on to 3-6s. I know, I know he is almost 7 months old, but it's big for him.




Here is Nadia discovering that she fits perfectly into our kitchen cupboards. Luckily (or unluckily) they are all empty because the pots, pans, and bakeware got left at Grandma Jody's.

3 comments:

Joan said...

OH!! HOW WE MISS THOSE LITTLE ONES:)
After spending seven days 24/7 with them, and that morning voice as I come out for breakfast, GOOD MORNING
GG !!! So glad that you are back blogging--the pictures are darling..

Becky said...

GG means 7 WEEKS! And I miss them too, but looking forward to being home and getting to see them again. So sorry about Naddy's lip! Ouch! Looks like it hurt. Give them a hug for me.

Traci said...

So good to see the blog is back! Finn really does look old in that picture.
Tell Nadia a split lip is nothing. Just toughens her up.