Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Growing Up

Here is Finn sleeping away. It's hard to believe that he is 3 months old today. He's still in Newborn outfits. Nadia's still in 12 month clothing though so I guess I just have two bitties.

Here's Nadia sitting watching tv while at the computer.
Here she is trying to get to me saying "picture picture".
She's such a cute little thing, and so smart. She sings along to shows theme songs. She recognizes pictures of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minne Mouse, Winne the Pooh, and Tiger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They BOTH are SWEETHEARTS.... Very cute pictures..Hope you will stop by on your way to Joseph !!! GG & Bruno

Millie said...

Her hair is getting curlier!! I love it!! I can't wait to see her!!

Becky said...

Her hair is really getting curly! So cute! And I can't wait to hold that little man again! Kisses to both of them.