Another thing that tells me she is growing up is that she now has a grasp on make believe. This morning she was in her bedroom playing with some toy food. She looks up at me and says, "I like it. It tasty, my apple and nanna." Also, the other day her daddy was asking her some questions and she told him a lie so he called her a liar. "I not lion, I Nadia." She stared at him for a moment and then seemed to change her mind. "I lion, I kitty, meow."
And I think it's time for potty training. She came up to me a few minutes ago and said, "change diaper." I look down at her and she is completly naked! What am I going to do with her.
4 comments:
they do grow up much to fast...
Nadia is quite the talker, it would be hard to believe, just two, but having been with her for seven weeks
I know what she can say and sing..
Hope Finn gets some teeth in soon.
I always wondered if there was anyone who actually did what the cartoons say (other than adults trying to get toddlers to).
I miss my baby girl!
Can't wait to see them!
I downloaded all the kid theme songs for Kai to listen to and he loved them! They aren't very long but he would run around and sing with them. It was great!
Yes, your cuties are getting big. It happens so fast!
Post a Comment