

We just moved into a brand new apartment, so there is new everything including carpet. The carpet is the type that sheds until after it's been vaccuumed a few times. I do not yet own a vaccuum and so obviously it hasn't been vaccuumed by us yet. Anyway, so we have little balls of carpet fuzz everywhere (if you look closely you can see them in Nadia's hands). Nadia has decided that they are bugs. She found one and told me "Bug, mamma. Icky. It scary." So I picked it up and told her I would throw it away. "No, mamma. It my bug. Give it me. Hand."
So now she wants to hold the fuzz and calls them her bugs, even though she often tells me that they are scary. Silly little girl.

And Finn, well he just wants his bottle.
4 comments:
So cute! And I'm glad they're just 'pretend' bugs!
What an imagination :) Thats a good thing to have.
I have those bugs in my apartment too! The worst is when you lay on the ground and they get in your mouth.
Look at those curls? I just love them!
Post a Comment