Friday, October 10, 2008

Where Have We Been?

Having a great time of course and taking lots of pictures. We thought we'd share them with you. They're not in any order timewise, but they show just a little bit about what's been going on in the Frog and Monkey's little lives.
The little monkey woke up with a funny hair style today. Can you see the little bit standing up on top of his head?
Here he is being his happy little self. He's always willing to give you a smile if you smile first.
Here is the frog. She was saying "no don't take my picture" which is wierd because she always wants me to take her picture. Then again, she has become a You Tube fanatic and I was taking pictures when she thought I should be starting another You Tube clip for her to watch.


These three pictures show her feeding raisins to her doll. He has a little hole in his mouth for a binki to go in. His name used to be baby or doll (just like of her dolls) but now he is named Julien. It's from Barbies the Princess and the Pauper.
Here's Nadia's new shoes which she loves. I know this because she left them on all day and she usually pulls her shoes off first thing. Once she had them on she said, "Let's go Mom." I told her that later we could maybe go to school. She said, "I want to go to school." Too bad she'll probably change her mind when the time comes.
She had a very late nap last night and Jeff woke her up so she wouldn't be up at 2 am. Instead she just fell asleep in his arms. She did eventually wake up, it just took awhile.

Here is a picture proving that Finn can hold his bottle all by himself. Did I ever mention that Nadia sometimes calls him "Finnus." It's because we call him Phineus sometimes. I know wierd that we gave him a nickname that's longer than his real name.


I don't take bath pictures because I don't want my children to be embarrassed someday that they have naked pictures of them, plus I just don't like to do it. However, if you'll look closely you'll see she isn't naked. That's right, she grabbed Finn's monkey and ran back into the bathroom after I put her pull up on her to jump into the tub. The little stink.
Here is Finn showing off his favorite pastime. Wrapping him self up in a blanket (especially around his head).
Kevin stayed over last weekend and Nadia had to lay right beside him as the watched "The Happiest Millionaire."

Lately, Nadia has kept on begging me to let her feed Finn. So I finally did. As you can see they made a bit of a mess, but it was no big deal. Oh and have I mentioned how good of an eater Finn is. I've yet to find something he won't eat.

Finally here is Finn showing us that yes he can sit. Though occassionally he still has some trouble. This could be because he'd rather be crawling around or standing up. That boy does not like to bend his legs.

2 comments:

Lori said...

cute pictures! Finn is getting so grown up! I can't believe he is sitting on his own now!

Becky said...

We've only been gone a week! How can they grow up so much in a week??