Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippo



Will this boy's insatiable hunger ever be fed? These pictures, by the way are of Jeff and I trying to get Finn do look at us while "House of Mouse" is on. (Yes he is already a TV junky. Bad parenting, I know.) Anyway, his big sister always starts out at the table for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A few minutes in however and she's wanting to go watch TV. We tried to keep her there, but if we didn't let her she'd just leave and not eat, so we started letting her take her food in with her. Lately, she's started saying, "I be careful." Then she takes her food and leaves. This is, however, starting to become a problem. Tonight we were having grilled cheese and as usual Nadia left. When we went to check on her we found Finn over her plate shoving her sandwich into his mouth! (He's done this before but it had always been scrambled eggs.) It seems we can't leave food around or Finn will try to eat it.

No comments: