Today Finn and Nadia went in for their check-ups and vaccinations. I didn't have a car so Grandma Becky came and helped us out.
Vaccinations for her didn't go so well and Grandma is the one who held her. Thank you Grandma Becky! Nadia knew what was coming and cried for half of the appointment. She's still crying right now (everytime she sees her band aids actually).
Nadia has some interesting times ahead. I get to call and make her an appointment for an EEG. They'll moniter her brain and make sure she isn't having any problems. This is because she has what I call "space cadet" episodes where she stares off into space and can't be snapped out of it.
2 comments:
I'm glad they are both healthy! 5'4 is a good height it works for me and Traci! I was just watching a video of her I took while I was home and she was spacing in that one too! hopefully everything will be okay!
Medications seem to work pretty well for Amy. Her seizures are very rare. But the EEG wasn't any fun. They'll probably tell you that she needs to be sleep deprived, which means you'll put her to bed at midnight and wake her up at 4:00am and then keep her up until your appointment and then try to get her to go back to sleep while she has 26 wires stuck to her head. Amy's had two of them, both came back normal. I imagine Nadia's will, too. But just a heads up as to what to expect!
Post a Comment