Sunday, June 24, 2012

Burger King and a Blast From the Past

Last night we let the kids have Burger King for dinner. They thought the food was alright, but they loved the boxes it came in. Why? Because they had detachable crowns.



After dinner was finished, it was bath time. I got Maes bathed, dried him off, and put on his diaper. Then I went to get his pajamas. Coming out of his room, pjs in hand, I heard a splash and his cute little voice, "Fun."
Yep, this is what I found:





Jump back a few years to when Nadia was the same age Maes is now.
At least Maes didn't take the monkey with him.



And because Gwendolyn has yet to make an appearance in this post here she is . . . 
Doing her two favorite things. Eating her fist and watching the ceiling fan.

Oh, and Maes had his 2 year check up Friday. He's 31 pounds (82 percentile), 34" tall (38 percentile), and his head is in the 99 percentile. As Jeff says, he's a dwarf.

3 comments:

Millie said...

Awh! I miss my little Doodle yelling "Fun" and "Finny" and "Nany".

Becky said...

I remember when Nadia did that! And I'm kind of surprised it's taken Maes this long! :) I love these kids!

joan bryan said...

Love the pictures.. So good to get to see how they are growing up.
Thanks so much Melissa.