So I don't think I've put anything on here about me being pregnant, but I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this blog already knows. This is my only picture of me being pregnant (we took it on Sunday).
Well that's not exactly true. Nadia took this lovely picture of my belly the other day.
Our official due date is April 18th, but we had originally thought she'd be coming a bit earlier than that. Now we're not so sure. Yes there is still time, but not much. I have had contractions, but unfortunately only of the Braxton Hicks variety.
Now about the kids. Maes is talking more everyday. He still tends to use only one word at a time, but he is making himself understood. Nadia has started getting him out of his bed on the weekends. Not sure how she does it, but somehow she does. And Finn, well he's still are little drama filled child.
2 comments:
Thanks for the picture and news.
Don't give up--she will be here before you know it....Loves GG
You're a day closer....
Post a Comment