Yesterday I heard Nadia yelling down the stairs, "Mommy I'm cutting my long hair." So I jumped up as fast as I could and ran to the stairs. She was standing at the top with a pair of hair cutting scissors snipping off a curl. She then led me to my bathroom where a handful of hair had been placed in the trashcan. Here is what she did.
Not too bad. Kind of cute, except it's pretty long everywhere else. So of course it needed to be fixed. Nadia refused to let anyone but me cut it, and well I don't know how to cut hair, but it's curly and we decided to have a go.
(Sorry about the pictures not really showing much. Jeff was supposed to be taking them, but kind of got distracted.)
The last two are after we were finished. For a reference point her hair used to go down to the bottom of her shoulder blades at least. I'm kind of sad because I was loving the long hair, but I also think it's pretty cute short. Besides she turns four this August and that was her very first hair cut.
3 comments:
I think she looks way cute! You did a really good job cutting it even. Curls hide any problems so nicely.
We are looking forward to pictures with it dried..... She looks so cute. Melissa, it's a good thing she called you before she cut it all...
Yay for first haircut!!! At least Jeff didn't make her bald like he did with Finn.
Post a Comment