Now that the weather is nice, we've been trying to go on family outings. At first I think the plan was to go on one every week, though we haven't quite managed that. Still we've gone on a few and the kids have loved it.
The first family outing was to take the children to the Zoo. Unfortunately, this was before I found my camera so I don't have pictures of it. I borrowed one of Grandma Becky's camera so she has pictures. In fact I think she posted some on her blog awhile back. The kids loved it. Nadia's favorite part was "the tapir peeing." Yep you read right. She and Finn were with her Dad watching the Tapir and Anteater and I had moved off to look at something else. Then I hear from across the way, "Mom it totally peed. It was so funny." Followed by lots of laughter. Silly things. Finn had a great time. He loved the monkeys, but even more I think he liked the duck pond. He especially liked the swans which he thought were "big ducks."
Our next outing was to Mercer Botanical Gardens. We didn't take a stroller and just let them run around. They had a great time. And, I have some pictures to prove it.
2 comments:
Your kids are adorable. Sheesh! I love the last picture of Finn.
It does look like you had a fun day
by the pictures.. they are wonderful and we love to see the children...WE LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.. Bruno still talks about how Finn would pull his chair up to eat breakfast with him.
Hope you are doing well Melissa...
Post a Comment