Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finn's Black Eye

On the 7th, Finn was playing in the back yard on a little slide. Poor little guy fell from the stop and this is the result. His forhead was scrapped up and his eye started to swell.

Two days later, he looked like this. The scrape was healing and the swelling had gone down some, but he had a beautiful black eye.


Another two days later and all he had was the beautiful color to show that anything had happened. Such a happy little guy.


Here is a picture that Nadia took. It's not the best, but I think it's cute.
Nadiaisms:
"I'm going to marry they chair so Katie can marry Joe herself."
"My new parents are coming to take me to Applebees dinner."
"Mamma you're ruining my life." A few minutes later, "I is apologizing. You is not ruining my life."
"Mamma, this is the life." (She says this quite often.)




3 comments:

Traci said...

I love your kids! What was you doing to ruin Nadia's life?

Lori said...

how cute! she took a pretty good picture!

Melissa said...

I wasn't letting Nadia up on the chair with my while I was sewing.