Wow, it has been a really long time since I blogged. I have somewhat of an excuse as we were gone all summer, but we've been back for about a month now so. . . What can I say, I'm lazy.
This summer, while we were visiting the grandparents, Nadia and her Daddy got to go on a horse ride. Nadia loved it. Though she did tell her Grandpa that she wanted to ride a calf because "they are just my size."
She's such a cutie. When she got back, her Aunt Tory told her she smelled like a horse. Nadia's reply, "Thanks."
3 comments:
Finn is getting so big! When does that happen? So cute they got to ride a horse together. Nadia cracks me up!
For a second I thought who is that with Nad? Then I realized it was Jeff! He looks like he is pretty comfortable on there. which horse is this?
The horses's is Two Dogs
Post a Comment