Friday, March 07, 2008

Bath Day

Today was bath day here for the Frog and Monkey, and boy was it interesting. All went well at first with Nadia enjoying her bath (just as you would expect from a frog). Then she got out and dressed in her St. Patrick's Day outfit that her Grandma Jody gave her. After Nadia was good to go I started laying out clothes for Finn to wear after his bath. Nadia, being a toddler, grabbed Finn's onsie and ran to the bathroom where she threw it into the bath tub. Luckily, I had already drained the water, but the shirt still got wet, forcing a change in the outfit that Finn would be wearing. Finn decided that he likes to have his hair washed (he likes running water over his head), but he could do without the rest. Then when I was drying him off from his bath, he decided to pee before I could get a diaper on. Luckily, I caught it in his towell. So that was hour our entire morning was spent.
Above are the little one's after their baths, all fresh and clean. Now some more on the big sister little brother relationship. Nadia has decided that when Finn is being fed a bottle she has to be the one to hold it. So this morning, she held his bottle for him and did a great job. Then when it came time to burp him, the burp cloth had to go over her shoulder and she had to hold him and burp him (with Mamma's help of course). She did a really good job and I just wish someone else had been here to get pictures of it.



jknnvkj (Nadia wanted to include her thoughts.)

1 comment:

Becky said...

These are darling pictures and stories! We so enjoy all of them!