I know it's a little late, but better late than never. Nadia got woken up on Christmas morning (by her Daddy not her 11 year old aunt!) and took a little while to warm up. Once she got into the swing of things, however, it was hard to stop her. Except when she decided that instead of unwrapping presents she would rewrap them! All in all she had a wonderful Christmas and got more presents than she knew what to do with.
3 comments:
It was nice you were able to spend Christmas with your family. Nadia received was cute things.. I love the doll. Leave it to that Dad of hers to get up first !!!!! Love ya
And it was probably the LAST Christmas morning that she would sleep in! Thanks so much for the pictures. I can't get enough of her! What a cutie with so many people around to love her!!
I was thinking she seemed more interested in her bottle then anything else at first :)
Post a Comment