Next Nadia got to help Daddy open one of his presents. It was a deep fryer. After that she helped Mamma and Daddy decide what other presents she would open that night. Mamma and Daddy had one picked out, but Nadia thought it should go back underneath the tree.
Once that was all worked out, Nadia had two more presents to open. The first one she opened was a ball popper. At first all she was interested in was the baby on the box, but then Daddy opened it Nadia had a great time playing with her new toy. She had such a great time she wasn't even interested in her final present.
Eventually she decided that maybe she would check out her last present. It turned out to be a bed for her baby dolls. Mamma would tell her to put her baby Night Night and Nadia would reply "Ni Ni Mamma" and then go sit on the bed herself.
6 comments:
Oh, Melissa, THANK YOU for all these precious pictures! You did an awesome job of capturing her sweet expressions. And I love her little curls that show up so cute. I almost feel like I was there!
thats so cute that she would sit on the little bed :) What a cute girl
They sent Jeff something else he had to put together?? ;) Tess has that ball popper and does the same thing--sticking her arm down it. She looks so cute and we like her outfit.
Did Nadia use the screwdriver,or was this BEFORE the accident?
Wow... Looks like she was REALLY excited about everything!
And is Jeff's hand OK now, since he doesn't wear any bandages?
I love those ball poppers! I gave one to a lady I visit teach for her 18 month old. Nadia is so adorable!! I was wondering about Jeff, too...
Post a Comment