
Nadia has a new toy to help her walk. She's really great at it, until she comes to a wall or some other impediment. Then she gives up and crawls away. It also turns into a little car she can ride on. Though she had more fun getting off of it than riding it.


Nadia was tired after church and needed to cuddle with her dad for a little while. She loves him so much. Dada is her favorite word.

And here we've got trouble. Nadia has learned how to climb onto the futon all by herself. She also thinks she can climb up onto anything she wants. I'm worried that she's going to hurt herself, because this baby has no fear.
4 comments:
In that second picture she looks so much like her mommy! I enlarged it to save it and those eyes just popped out at me! Beautiful! What fun with a walker! And it's such a cute one! I'm so sorry that beard will have to go when school starts again. :)
She's amazing! We have the same little walker, but Tess doesn't use it yet - just plays with the toys on top! I can't believe all of the things Nadia can do!
Kai used a toy like this and it used to go faster than he did--no brakes! So, they work and are so much fun!
Jeff already had to lose the beard to go to the doctor on campus. :)
Post a Comment