Sunday, May 20, 2007

For my Mother's Day gift from Jeff and Nadia I decided to get two cute new outfits for Nadia. (Originally I had a candle and a candle warmer, however I'm allergic to really strong smells, and let's just say it didn't work out.) Anyway here is Nadia in one of the outfits I chose and she looks adorable. She was even gracious enough to sit still for pictures.

The more I looked at her in her cute dress the more I thought she looked like she was wearing a tennis dress. So I ran and got one of the tennis racket that Jeff gave me for my birtday two years ago and Nadia happily posed.

Later that evening I decided to giver her some of her snacks and like the true piggy she is she ate them all. Of course she had to dump most of them out first. I swear this little girl would eat constantly if I let her (at least the little finger foods).


Here she is with her very first baby doll. She hasn't played with it in a long time, but yesterday she pulled it out of her box of toys and laughed and giggled at it. She really loves babies. Though she also likes to bite her doll or at least scrape her bottom teeth across its face. Hopefully she won't do that on real babies.

2 comments:

Joan said...

You always get such cute pictures, and the tennis racket is GREAT..she will be playing before you know it.
Her dress is darling and just like a MOM you bought her something with your Mother's Day gift...

Becky said...

A true Mother's Mothers Day! I split my candy bar from church with Kev! :) I always used to get mad when my mom only got stuff for the family for her gifts. Then I grew up and understood!
The pictures are super! She does look like a tennis star - only cuter!