Nadia's newest thing is feeding herself. Though as you can see she doesn't always get the food in her mouth. You have to be careful though, because she's a little piggy. She just keeps stuffing more and more in her mouth if you don't moniter her.
I haven't checked your site in awhile--what a cutie! I miss you guys and I want to get to know this little one. What a cutie! I love babies. If others keep having them I don't have to,(that's the plan)!
4 comments:
Cute--Cute-- What a doll. Grandma
I miss her! We'll sure enjoy all these new skills when you visit!
That's so cool... She's so grown - up now... :)
I haven't checked your site in awhile--what a cutie! I miss you guys and I want to get to know this little one. What a cutie! I love babies. If others keep having them I don't have to,(that's the plan)!
Post a Comment