Friday, March 23, 2007

Nadia wanted to help me unpack her clothes.

When I still hadn't taken care of it, she got a little fed up. Isn't her little piglet outfit adorable! It's a 6-9 month outfit and is still a little too long.



Nadia is getting braver everyday. Now she lets go of things with one hand and reaches for something else. Here she started out at a bookshelf around the corner and made her way to the wall. Last night she let go of me completly and stood on her own for a few seconds before moving to the wall behind me. She's getting so grown up.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, she's looking SOO grown up! It's a good thing you'll be here in a few days or I'm afraid I'd have to book a flight! Give her a Grandma Becky hug!!

Joan said...

She is going to take off walking really soon.What a doll :)G. Grandma