Friday, January 26, 2007

Nadia is getting so grown up. She moves around now all on her own. Not a lot, but she does do it. She originally started out on her back on the blanket playing with her toys. Next thing I know, she's on her way to see her daddy.


Then she decided to visit the kitchen and we put an end to her travelings.


She's starting to sit up all on her own. It never lasts very long, but she enjoys it.

Here she is on her hands and knees. She hasn't quite figured out how to move forward that way, but it won't be long till she figures it out and is unstoppable.

Here she is posing. Such a little model.

3 comments:

Becky said...

OK. I'm definitely homesick for that little bare bird! I miss you guys - but it's your turn to come visit. We'll be looking forward to it! Please give her a hug and kiss for Grandma.

Anonymous said...

A naked model! She needs clothes!... does she not like clothes?
-Lori

Regan said...

So cute! And your descriptions are adorable!