I came into the bedroom yesterday morning and found my two favorite people dancing together. Nadia loves to bounce and twist. I tried to get a picture with her looking at her daddy, but she insisted on looking at the camera. I think we've already got her trained to pose.

Daddy took Nadia's toy off of her car seat so she wouldn't make noise during church. She fooled him though. Since her toy was gone she decided to make high pitched squeals. Later when we put her in her crib, she found her toy and pounced.
Here she is trying to play it like a guitar. I know that once again she is sans clothes, but she does really cute things in the evening once she's been undressed. She really does enjoy being free.
Here she is in her highchair. She's still too small for it, but she's eating solids now and loving it. So in she goes, and well she plays there too. One day she'll be big enough and stop slipping down.


2 comments:
She's such a petite little sweet thing!
What a girl! I love the dancing picture. And the 'naked' ones in her crib made me homesick for her!
Post a Comment