We started off our Christmas celebrations with a family party (since Katie and Joseph would not be going down to Joseph for Christmas).
We decorated sugar cookies that Annabeth and Katie made.
Then we opened presents!
Everyone was pleased with their presents.
On the 23rd we headed down to Joseph to spend Christmas with my family. We got their just in time for the town Christmas party. After the program the kids got to go and sit on Santa's lap. We thought Gwendolyn would be scared, but she did great!
On Christmas Eve, Grandma Payne, Uncle Scott, Aunt Colleen, and Wyatt all came over. Gwendolyn loved entertaining Grandma Payne and being read to by her.
Nadia then read to all of us the Christmas story.
Then it was time for our Christmas Eve presents. Normally that would be pajamas, but this year Nadia requested a robe.
I didn't sleep well that night and I expected the kids to get up early, so when 5 am rolled around I went out to wait for the kids on the couch. And waited and waited. I finally went upstairs because I could hear my Mom up. The kids didn't appear until 8!
Maes loved the present Finn got him.
Finn's gift from GG and Bruno.
(I can't seem to find a picture of Gwendolyn with her present from GG and Bruno. I'll try and get a picture of her playing in it and post it later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment