Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Toast Anyone?

Three of the little ones who live here decided that instead of asking an adult for breakfast, they would simply make it themselves. So what does one make when you're 4 and under? Your favorite food: toast!  The only problem is that either they or someone previously had set the toaster to its highest setting. So what lovely and panic inducing noise do I get treated to this morning? Three littles running in screaming "the toaster's smoking!" Going downstairs I see that the kitchen and living room are indeed full of smoke. Luckily it was just smoke and one very well done piece of toast.

3 comments:

Jessica, Skippy and the Crew said...

That is great!! I love it!!

Lori said...

I love that you took a picture and posted about this! Gotta love them!

Anonymous said...

Wait until Maes is able to "HELP"
Thanks for the picture :(