Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Donut Night

Last night for a special treat we had donuts. Of course Finn knew just what to do and dug right in. I don't think he was amused with mom distracting him with pictures.


Nadia was definitely not amused. "Don't look at my face." Yep, that's what she told me.

Daddy helped distract her though so I got a couple of cute ones.

Today we tried out a new hair style so I thought I'd get some pictures. (Because by the time daddy gets home the pony's [as she calls them] will be long gone.) I told her to smile. "No I just frown." Still it's a cute frown.

Finally you can see the hair and a smile. The reason for the smile though is because she was running around in circles so I couldn't get a picture. Luckily, my camera is good enough to catch some good shots anyway.

And Finn felt he needed to measure this crayon. Such a hard worker.
Now for some Nadiaisms:
Nadia came up to me and said out of the blue: "Mommy don't be mean. Just be happy for me."

The other day in the car the road was bumpy and Nadia was doing the "ahh" thing to make her voice shake. then she said, "Mommy the world is bouncing."
Her favorite thing to say to me now: "Maybe not."
In so many various occasions through out the day, "Mom, I have a problem." (Often times when I haven't gotten her a fork yet at lunch time.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say Nadia catches on pretty fast if she's already telling you not to be mean. j/k

Anonymous said...

Bruno says---I about fell off of my chair laughing at these pictures. Love ya Bruno