Friday, February 20, 2009

Nadia Photogrophy Studios

Here is a sample of Nadia's work. Isn't she great.
On a cute note: Today Nadia intoduced me to her imaginary friend. Her name is Widget and she is pink. She's also smaller than Nadia and Nadia was carrying her around cupped in her hands. That's all I've been able to figure out. Not sure how long this will last, but it is way cute.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Way to go, Naddy! Good job!

Traci said...

I love it. I always wanted an imaginary friend.... now they tell me it's just creepy.

tammy 2-2 said...

My Melissa had 4 or 5 imaginary friends when she was Nadia's age, up until she was about 9. Her best friend was Omboli. She lived in the clouds but would come down to be with Missy. Then Chocolate and Tiger joined her, but I can't remember the rest.