Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nadia's New Glasses


Isn't it just the cutest thing ever! I love her in glasses. These are her dark blue ones. She looks like a little secretary in them.

Here are her pink glasses. They are made of a flexible wire so she shouldn't be able to break them. She's so cute in these ones too. Now if I can just get her to keep them on.

5 comments:

tammy 2-2 said...

she is just too adorable! I wish I had two pairs of glasses. She's a fashionista.

Sarah said...

She's cute no matter what! Does she do the glasses and eye patch? Our neighbor said her son had a hard time wearing glasses until he figured out he could actually see better with them on. He never touched them after that.

Good luck.

Becky said...

I think she's going to end up liking them. She did pretty good while she was on skype with me. She's a beauty!

Lori said...

she is so cute!

Joan said...

Nadia, you look so grown up with your glasses.. Big loves