Friday, December 05, 2008

Playing Catch Up


As you can see Finn got a new toy. It's a jumperoo on a stand (his is a little western horse). He loves it and so does his sister who often climbs in when we're not looking.
Now for the cute sayings of Nadia:
"It's Christmas everyday."
Today: "I'm ready to go to the Christmas movie." Where she got this idea I'll never know.
The other day, "Mamma, are you sad? I make you feel better." Then she comes and hugs me while stroking my hair.
Yesterday: Me: "Ow." Nadia: "Are you all right?" Me: "My finger hurts." (I cut it on some glass earlier.) Nadia: "Let me kiss it better."
I love my funny little kids. Finn doesn't say anything yet but he does some pretty cute things. If Nadia tells him to come play he'll follow her to their room.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, this is the BEST idea to write down the things they say. I wish I'd done that when mine were little. They're soooo cute!!!

Traci said...

You do have cute kids

Lori said...

that is so cute!

Joan said...

She is an amazing little girl.. She was telling Who's birthday is on Christmas (JESUS) Finn's new jumper is really neat and he gets his little legs going so fast...