She is such a cutie and says so many funny things. This afternoon she was sitting on our couch and I went into my bedroom. When I came back out she asks, "where you been mama?" So I tell her, "I was just checking on your dad." She replies, "That's sweet."
Later she was hugging Finn and I asked if she loved him. She told me yes. Then I asked if he was my baby. "He's my baby." She says while giving him a kiss. Then I asked her if she wanted another baby to come and run around with her. (This is not an announcement!) And she said "YES!" So I said that maybe in a few years she could have another baby to play with her and Finn. She smiles and says, "That will be fun."
I love me little silly things.
7 comments:
Oh cute! I love the sayings she comes up with!
We haven't seen you kids for a long time. Boy, Finn is getting big! Kole still recognizes Nadia...can't wait to see you again. Hope you guys can come soon.
That picture of Nadia is so poignant! What cuties you get to be with every day!
I was at the hospital (the "normal" one) the other day talking with the parents of this 6 year old girl. She kept saying all these funny and really smart things, without trying to be funny. It made me think of Nadia.
"Where you been Mama?" Loves it.
Life would be too boring without kids! So cute!!
These little sweeties keep life worth living.....Love the pictures..
That is the most adorable little sad face I have ever seen!! I almost cried!
Post a Comment