Monday, September 08, 2008

Aren't They Adorable?

Here is Finn playing with his lion that his Grandma Jody got him when he was first born. He's finnally started playing with toys and he really likes this one.
Here's Nadia taking away the lion and saying it's hers. She does this a lot, but Finn doesn't seem to mind. (Usually.)
For being 2, Nadia is a really amazing talker and she says the funniest things. So before I forget them completly, I thought I'd put them on here.
The other day she was in the kitchen with her daddy. She had her sippy cup and she wanted him to get her a drink. So they go to the fridge and she points to the apple juice and tells him, "I want water." He smiles and said, "You mean apple juice?" Then she said the cutest thing ever. "Juice, right, I know that."
Today, I was going into my bedroom and she was following me and trying to get my attention. "Sweetie pie, sweetie." (She got this from a Barbie movie). Then she gets in front of me and says, "Stop walkin a me away." She has her sentence structures a little messed up, but that only makes it cuter.
As for Finn, he spends his time rolling around the house and bugging his sister. He likes to pull her hair and pull on her clothes. She's not too thrilled about either, but she loves him and does all she can to make him laugh.

4 comments:

Joan said...

I know how that sweetie can talk:)she is doing more all the time...Finn is getting around more....Big loves GG

Traci said...

You and your danged adorable kids. I love the picture of them watching TV together- I want a copy if I can.

Nadia makes me laugh.

Millie said...

Finn is getting so big! I probably won't even recognize him if i ever see him again.

mP said...

They're both so cute! Nadia and her almost adult speech just cracks me up!