She loves to hold him and is so interested in everything he does. When he's sleeping she has to go check on him and make sure he's okay. She calls him a varity of things from "the baby" "the brother" and occasionally Finn.
Here are some pictures Grandma Jody took of us last night. Nadia wanted to be the one holding Finn. She also wanted to stroke his head at the same time so her pose is a little strange.
3 comments:
I love the bottom two pictures and want to blow them up to put them on the wall, but there is a heavy shadow behind me. Becky, do you know how to remove it?
I love that second one with Nadia holding Finn. Both are absolutely adorable! Nadia must be so proud... I can't believe she is a "big" sister... She's too small!
I think so, I'll get back to you in just a bit after I've worked on it.
By the way - the pictures are AWESOME! If you guys get Jeff in one also I'll finally have my 'family shot'!
Post a Comment