
Here's our little monkey getting into trouble with her new friend at our Halloween party. I must say she made a perfect monkey. After all she acts like one all the time as it is.

Here is our little family shot. Jeff and I are both characters from Final Fantasy games.
Season of Thanks
On Grandma Becky's blog she's putting down five things a day that she's grateful for. I decided to try a similar thing, but since this is Nadia's blog, mine will all be geared toward Nadia. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up, but who knows?

1. Nadia's beautiful smile. It's amazing how easily she smiles at things. She's such a happy baby. Sometimes I forget how good she is, especially when she's in the middle of throwing a temper tantrum, but she really is a great baby.
2. Her curiosity. Though I do admit this is a mixed blessing. I'm glad that she is eager to learn all about the things around her, but sometimes she get's into things I'd rather she stay out of. Even with all of that I'd rather her get into things then not want to explore at all.
3. Her ablility to play on her own. I love that she is able to play by herself and that I don't always need to be there. We can leave her bedroom door open and she'll wander between there and the living room. Sometimes while playing by herself she gets stuck (like when she climbs in her toy box), but for the most part everything is just fine.
4. She loves to sit on Mom's lap and play at the computer. Admittadly, this often get's on my nerves and I don't always let her up, which leads to tears. She likes to push buttons and sometimes messes things up. Still I'm grateful that she likes to do things with me and is interested in what I do.
5. Her ablility to play well with other children. She is really great with other little kids and is usually calm and gentle. She loves to play with them and follow them around. She even handles it pretty well when they're less than kind to her. She puts up with it for quite awhile before it finally bothers her enough to make her mad. Then she usually just yells at them. (It's actually kind of funny).
4 comments:
Cute! I love your family picture!
I LOVE these pictures! You guys all looked great for Halloween. And I love your thankful list. Good job!
I love that monkey :) What a cute outfit... Mom and Dad looked pretty good to..Big loves..
The pictures are great. I love that little monkey. Love ya Bruno
Post a Comment