I love the slide show. My only complaint is that I usually download pics of Nadia from her blogspot into my screen saver and either I can't do that with this slideshow or I just figure out how. Love the pics with her and Ruger.
I agree with Regan, the puppy and car--cute!! She is all girly in a couple of these but you can see she has a good time in a pair of jeans and she can get dirty with the best of 'em! Absolutely adorable!
6 comments:
Awesome! I just learned how to do this too! Oh, the fun we'll have! Thanks for keeping us updated!
This is GREAT-- all of you having these slide shows.. You are all getting way ahead of ME....
The one of her in the car with the puppy is almost too much cuteness to handle! You really should enter it in a photo contest somewhere.
I love the slide show. My only complaint is that I usually download pics of Nadia from her blogspot into my screen saver and either I can't do that with this slideshow or I just figure out how.
Love the pics with her and Ruger.
I agree with Regan, the puppy and car--cute!! She is all girly in a couple of these but you can see she has a good time in a pair of jeans and she can get dirty with the best of 'em! Absolutely adorable!
Now, that's a cute slideshow! Thanks!
Isn't it SO easy?
Post a Comment