I got this pool at my baby shower and since it's been so hot already this year thought I'd put it up. It was quite the ordeal as Nadia was very excited and kept jumping on it and pushing the air bag out. I caught her in this picture diving out of the pool in a mad dash toward my camera. She seems to think if it turns on, she's got to be holding it.
On an unrelated note, if we're eating something and Nadia wants some too, she makes a loud smaking noise with her mouth. It's so adorable and usually accompanies pizza.
6 comments:
Have you tried putting water in it yet? She'll love it!
It's so cute... I bet she'll have a lot of fun in it!
She'll learn to swim before you know it !!! :) How cute how she lets you know when she wants some of your food
My nerighbor had one of these and they are so cute! She'll be adorable in it! She's definitely a smart one when it comes to food!
I can just see her splashing in that pool. That little girl is a real smartie. I am looking forward to see her eat pizza. Bruno.
Signing in.
Post a Comment