Nadia was taking a nap with her Daddy this evening. She's gotten really clingy lately. If you leave her range of sight she starts to cry. She needs to be held or she won't go to sleep. Sometimes her Daddy can't even be the one to hold her. It has to be me. Jeff will be holding her and I walk by and she'll reach for me and cry if I leave her with him. It's really cute, but at the same time a little frustrating. Especially since she also does it in the middle of the night or very early in the morning. She's still good with strangers though. It just takes a few minutes. Although she likes the girls better than the guys.
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how they develop their preferences about all kinds of things? And she knows Mom is the one who makes everything all better!
She's so sweet!
Good luck with nadia getting into everything!
Ollie doesn't like to be held by strangers and cries a lot when it happens, but I hope it'll change, because I can't hold him all the time... :)
Post a Comment